Do you like working in Power BI and do you want to help improve the day-to-day workload for finance workers in large enterprises?
Come be a part of an international and fast-growing company. We are right now looking for Software Developers to join our team working on our own add-on tool, Insights & Analytics for OpenText VIM.
Our flagship SaaS offering, Insights & Analytics, is gaining more attraction with clients seeking out-of-box insights and analytics. Our solution is popular and is providing our customers clear insights on KPI´s for Accounts Payable process. We aim to grow the internal Insights & Analytics team and are looking for IT minded and logical thinkers.
Turnpikes is a Danish expert company with an international DNA. Our mission is to empower knowledge workers and we strive to deliver every project on time and within budget, as well as maintaining the high quality that is our brand.
Our goal is to live up to our motto that states “We have specialized in OpenText xECM and VIM, so you don’t have to”. Being heavily specialized in this field gives us the chance to help improve our customers day-to-day workload through OpenText solutions and proprietary add-ons.
We are rapidly expanding and in the last few years, we have been nominated twice for the Entrepreneur of the Year award. In 2020 we received our first Gazelle award, right after our 5-year birthday.
We are growing now more than ever and are therefore looking for more ambitious people to join us on our growth journey.
You will be working with not only set-up and maintenance of existing clients, but equally contribute to road mapping features optimization and enhanced automation of the solution.
- We consider both people with experience, as well as graduates from IT education or Software development.
- Experienced with Microsoft technologies, as minimum Power BI and a plus if you know Azure Cloud, MS SQL database.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
- Service-minded and with strong communicative skills.
- Enjoys working with data and experience with SQL statements and ETL processes
- Experience with Data modelling and SSIS
- Exposure and insights into statistical modelling
- Knowledge of SAP ERP is an advantage, but not a must.
We value people who are service-minded, have a logical approach to problem solving, as well as having strong communicative skills. It is important to also have in mind that we strive to build long-term positive relations with customers.
- A place in an international and growing company with a flat hierarchy, as well as room for freedom, innovation and a part in decision making.
- Exciting international enterprise customers and your own customer portfolio.
- The opportunity of shaping your day-to-day tasks – focusing on your interests and what you do best.
- A solid bonus plan – we dare say the best in the industry.
- Some of the best colleagues.
- Flexible working hours with a good work-life balance – since we are Danish based company, we are culturally inclined to this.
- We offer a seat in one of our offices in Støvring (HQ), Copenhagen or Stockholm, respectively.
You will become a part of an international company rapidly growing and expanding across even more boarders. We are constantly developing, and you will be able to leave your mark on our journey.
We strive for professionalism but at the same time we have an informal work environment. Even though we are an international company with 8 branches spread out in 7 countries, we make sure to maintain a great community through cool team events.
Our co-workers are our most valuable assets and are the biggest reason for our success. Here at Turnpikes, we believe that work should be meaningful for each team member. This is why we are highly aware of the personal qualities in the people we hire.
Our colleagues are honest, team players, fast thinkers, as well as highly independent. They take pride in their work, strive for quality and have an ambition to be the best within their field. Therefore, we expect you to have similar values.
Our virtues are Honesty, Equality, Commitment, Humility, People, Innovation, Integrity and Confidence.
Does this sound like you? Reach out to us immediately.
We are looking forward to hear from you!