Insights & Analytics Consultant/Developer
Would you like to be a part of our expert team of IT consultants with focus on Insights & Analytics?
Turnpikes is a Danish expert company with an international DNA. Our mission is to deliver IT solutions and services for bigger companies and its employees to improve their daily work tasks.
Our motto is “Enable Smart Decision Making” because our work ensures that knowledge workers always have access to all vital information and processes that are paramount for them to make smarter choices in their day-to-day life at work.
Our flagship SaaS offering, Insights & Analytics (I&A), is gaining more attraction with clients seeking out-of-box insights and analytics. Our I&A for VIM (Vendor Invoice Management) is popular to provide our customers clear insights on KPI´s for Accounts Payable process. We aim to grow the internal I&A team and are looking for an IT minded, logical thinkers. You will be working with not only set-up and maintenance of existing clients, but equally contribute to road mapping features optimization and enhanced automation of the solution.
We are a company rapidly expanding. In the last few years, we have been nominated twice for the Entrepreneur of the Year award. In 2020 we received our first Gazelle award, right after our 5-year birthday. We are growing now more than ever and are therefore looking for more experts to join us on our growth journey.
If you are the following...
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of working experience is ideal but graduates from IT education or Software development will also be considered.
- Already experienced Microsoft technologies, minimum Power BI but also Azure Cloud, MS SQL database.
- Education in IT, Software Development or something in relation to that.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
- Service-minded and with strong communicative skills.
- Passion for working with data and experienced with SQL statements and ETL processes
- Experience with Data modelling.
- Interest in Business processes and IT solutions for enterprises.
- Exposure and insights into statistical modelling.
- Fluent in English (our main form of communication).
- Living in Denmark or Sweden (other locations are possible as well if the match is right)
- It is an advantage if you are previously experienced with data analytics or data visualization for business related processes.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP is an advantage, but not a must.
Then we can offer...
- A place in an international and growing company with a flat hierarchy, as well as room for freedom, innovation and a part in decision making.
- Exciting international enterprise customers and your own customer portfolio.
- The opportunity of shaping your day-to-day tasks – focusing on your interests and what you do best.
- Some of the best colleagues.
- A seat in our HQ in Støvring, outside of Aalborg with a great lunch plan, coffee, snacks and good company.
You will become a part of an international company rapidly growing and expanding across even more boarders. We are constantly developing, and you will be able to leave your mark on our journey. We strive for professionalism but at the same time we have an informal work environment. Even though we are an international company with 8 branches spread out in 6 countries, we make sure to maintain a great community through cool team events.
Our co-workers are our most valuable assets and are the biggest reason for our success. Here at Turnpikes, we believe that work should be meaningful for each team member. This is why we are highly aware of the personal qualities in the people we hire. Our colleagues are honest, team players, fast thinkers, they are team workers as well as highly independent. They take pride in their work, strive for quality and have an ambition to be the best within their field. Therefore, we expect you to have similar values. Our virtues are Honesty, Equality, Commitment, Humble, People, Innovation, Integrity and Confidence.
Does this sound like you? Reach out to us immediately!
Find all relevant contact information in the blue column to the right.
We are looking forward to hear from you.