IT Intern for our office in Stockholm
We are looking for a motivated IT student. If you are interested in things like insights in data analytics, data science and business processes that helps understand and solve gaps in the world of business process management software (ERP), not to mention, enterprise content management (ECM) – you have found the right place.
We are flexible and you will get to choose what you want to work with – not the other way around! We give you the opportunity to advance in the skills that you want to. You will be able to work with our customers data and gain insights into what challenges big cooperations might face.
You will get a place in our office in Stockholm, Sweden alongside our Swedish colleagues.
If you have...
- Motivation and ambition – aiming to deliver the best possible technical results.
- A desire to work and play around with data.
- A good level of English and a Nordic language (written and spoken).
Then we can offer...
- Experience with business processes and insight in how consultants operate and interact with customers.
- Great insight into SaaS and Cloud offerings, ERP and ECM systems from providers like SAP and OpenText.
- A great track record for successful internships, as well as employing our interns full-time.
- An amazing and dedicated team who are always ready to help with whatever questions or issues you might have.
You will become a part of an international company rapidly growing and expanding across even more boarders. We are constantly developing, and you will be able to leave your mark on our journey. We strive for professionalism but at the same time we have an informal work environment. Even though we are an international company with 8 branches spread out in 6 countries, we make sure to maintain a great community through cool team events.
Our people are our most valuable assets and are the biggest reason for our success. Here at Turnpikes, we believe that work should be meaningful for each team member. This is why we are highly aware of the personal qualities in the people we hire. Our colleagues are honest, team players, fast thinkers, they are team workers as well as highly independent. They take pride in their work, strive for quality and have an ambition to be the best within their field. Therefore, we expect you to have similar values. Our virtues are Honesty, Equality, Commitment, Humble, People, Innovation, Integrity and Confidence.
Does this sound like you? Reach out to us immediately!
Find all relevant contact information in the blue column to the right.
We are looking forward to hear from you.