xECM Solution Architect
Would you like to be a part of our expert team of IT consultants and solution architects?
Turnpikes is a Danish expert company with an international DNA. Our mission is to deliver IT solutions and services for bigger companies and its employees to improve their daily work tasks.
Our motto is “Enable Smart Decision Making” because our work ensures that knowledge workers always have access to all vital information and processes that are paramount for them to make smarter choices in their day-to-day life at work.
We are a company that is rapidly expanding and in the last few years we have been nominated twice for the Entrepreneur Of The Year award and in 2020 we received our first Gazelle award, right after our 5-year birthday.
We are growing now more than ever and are therefore looking for more experts to join us on our growth journey.
If you are the following...
- Takes it as natural to approach xECM solutions from the business process side
- Has a track record of leading successful xECM implementations
- Has a great drive and positive energy to help our customers optimize
- Is motivated by a workplace that enables smart decision making
Then we can offer...
- A place in an international and growing company with a flat hierarchy, as well as room for freedom, innovation and a part in decision making.
- Exciting international enterprise customers and your own customer portfolio.
- The opportunity of shaping your day-to-day tasks – focusing on your interests and what you do best.
- A solid bonus plan – we dare say the best in the industry.
- Some of the best colleagues.
- If the right fit, we are flexible with location of our employees.
You will become a part of an international company rapidly growing and expanding across even more boarders. We are constantly developing, and you will be able to leave your mark on our journey. We strive for professionalism but at the same time we have an informal work environment. Even though we are an international company with 8 branches spread out in 6 countries, we make sure to maintain a great community through cool team events.
Our co-workers are our most valuable assets and are the biggest reason for our success. Here at Turnpikes, we believe that work should be meaningful for each team member. This is why we are highly aware of the personal qualities in the people we hire. Our colleagues are honest, team players, fast thinkers, they are team workers as well as highly independent. They take pride in their work, strive for quality and have an ambition to be the best within their field. Therefore, we expect you to have similar values. Our virtues are Honesty, Equality, Commitment, Humble, People, Innovation, Integrity and Confidence.
Does this sound like you? Reach out to us immediately!
Find all relevant contact information in the blue column to the right.
We are looking forward to hear from you.
Apply for the job
Send you application, resume and any additional information or credentials to
We have meetings ongoing.
Questions? Can be directed to...