What does this policy cover
References to “Turnpikes” on this site should be considered as references to Turnpikes Aps and all of its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Turnpikes Aps is considered Data Controller of your personal data. Turnpikes Aps is a Danish company with CVR number 37226041, registered office and address at Østre Alle 6, 9530 Støvring, Denmark and email firstname.lastname@example.org .
What personal data do we process?
Source of personal data can be contact details which any of our consultants or staff collect in course of doing business. This can be request for offers, from attending conferences, from delivering services to you.
Second source is our website, where you can register to access educational content, sign up to events and fill in a contact request.
The type of personal data that Turnpikes processes about you may be:
- Your contact details such as name, address, telephone number and email address
- Your job title, position including preferences and interests in a professional context
- Website traffic information as provided by your web browser such as browser type, language and other traffic information such as IP address
How do we use the information ?
Your personal data may be saved and processed by Turnpikes for the following purposes:
- Education & Updates: share you Newsletters where we give insights in latest trends, successes and other relevant company or industry news that we want to share
- Target marketing : For our own marketing purposes, or we might share your data with a limited number of trusted business partners. We might share your name, email address, phone number and/or job role. Sole purpose is for our partner companies to contact you, as we believe that their offering is of value to you or your company.
- Calls and emails: in context of our own Business Development, we want to contact you if we believe our consulting expertise can be relevant to you
- In order to answer a contact request or to send you educational content, newsletters or invitations for seminars and similar events to you
Purpose and lawful basis
In accordance with Turnpikes´ assessment, the processing is necessary for the purposes of Turnpikes’ legitimate interest in answering a contact request, and administering newsletters, information and invitations to you in accordance with your wishes to be contacted or to receive requested information, respectively.
In addition, Turnpikes’ processing of your personal data for marketing purposes, for business development, is based on a legitimate interest. The processing is necessary for Turnpikes´ legitimate interest to market its services, and to analyze and develop its business and operations
How long do we store your personal data?
In general, Turnpikes will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the stated purpose, while also considering our need to answer queries or resolve problems and to comply with legal requirements under applicable law. This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period after your last interaction with us. When the personal data that we collect is no longer required in this way, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
Personal data provided in connection with newsletter subscriptions, event registrations or information requests are stored until you unsubscribe from the applicable service.
You have the right to request a confirmation from Turnpikes as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, where that is the case, obtain access to your personal data. You also have the right to request that Turnpikes corrects any inaccuracies in your personal data and that Turnpikes shall erase your personal data or restrict the processing of your personal data. You further have the right, at any time, to object to Turnpikes’ processing of your personal data if you believe that Turnpikes has no legitimate interest in processing the personal data for the purposes listed above. You can contact Turnpikes DPO (Data Processing Officer) at email@example.com for more information about these rights or if you would have a complaint.
How do we share your personal data?
Ensuring your privacy is important to Turnpikes. We do not share your personal data with third parties except:
- Trusted Business partners. This involves Business partners Turnpikes collaborates with, and who we selectively might provide with relevant contact people if we judge their solutions or offering can be of relevance;
- Affiliated companies within our corporate structure; and
- As needed for legal purposes (for example to authorities in accordance with applicable laws and regulations).
When sharing your personal data with third parties we take appropriate technical, organizational and legal measures in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. When required by applicable law, Turnpikes has established Data Processing Addendums with any third party with which your personal data is shared.
Turnpikes takes security seriously. We take various steps to protect information you provide to us from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology.
This policy was last updated on May 24th 2018. We may change this policy from time to time and if we do we will post any changes on this page. Previous versions will remain available from the website . If you continue to interact with us after those changes are in effect, you are agreeing to the revised policy.